Wow! 2012 has been a massive and fantastic year at Stevie English Hair. I hope it's been great for you too! We celebrated 5 years in our Glebe salon, on Glebe Point Rd, and opened our new Bondi Salon on Bronte Rd.
We have welcomed some great new talent to our salons and am so pleased to have a loyal and skilled team who developed their skills throughout the year and done some fantastic hair for our clients!
So what else did we get up to? Oh nothing much...
- Stephen from our Bondi Salon won @hairExpo Apprentice Student Cutter of the Year! For the second Year running.
- Stephen was chosen to be on the rising star stage.
- All of our collections got published.
- Stevie Educated in every state.
- Stephen got to do hair for the final of Project Runway
- Presented on how to use Social Media in your business for Hairdressers.
- We were a finalist in the City of Sydney Business Awards. Again! Woo, hoo!!
- Got to do the "final makeover hair" for the finalists of the Weight Watchers 2012 Healthy Life Awards
- Got featured in some mags....
Competed in a few competitions. We did ok!
- Did some education for other hairdressers for GHD
- Did some hair for the Woolmark Fashion Show at the Royal Easter Show. Elly was the Director. Go Elly!
- Commented on a few hair trends, the quiff and pastel hair colour
- Ran a Picture it 4 Stevie competition. Check out some of the great shots here
Wow! What a year. Trust me there was more! But we couldn't have done it all without the most important people. YOU! Our fantastic clients, who inspire us to do our very best work to you everyday. From our team at Glebe and Bondi, Happy New Year! We wish you the best for 2013 and fab hair to go with whatever you choose to do!