Stevie English Hair opened in November 2007, born of an idea to build a cool, unique hair salon with an environmental conscience.
Now 9 years on, we use Matrix colour, which is the number one colour in the US. We also carry products that are low chemical, eco-friendly and ammonia, paraben and sulphate free.
At Stevie English, we drive 'green' innovation and regularly contribute to seminars on sustainable practices. We even have the recommendation of the Lord Mayor.
Our commitment to the environment also includes:
• Being paperless
• Recycling everything from foil, tint tubes and even hair
• Using water-saving devices in the salon that have 4 or 5-star water saving ratings
• Using energy efficient gas hot water
• Using low wattage fluorescent lighting and natural light, and
• Using towel solutions that reduce energy waste.
While caring for the environment, we are also committed to outstanding hair. With a team of talented stylists and colourists, our credentials stack up. We have won over 15 national titles, over 50 state titles, and 3 business awards.
Let’s not start counting the number of times we have been finalists!
Here at Stevie English, we value education and run by the saying that “the day you stop learning is the day you give up hairdressing”
Stevie is currently the colour director for Matrix Australia and educates around the world on top of being a global artist.
Stevie English Hair is a also a proud member of the AHC.